In preparation for the hearings on dental amalgam to be held in December, FDA is accepting public comments online. Speak out for mercury-free dentistry by clicking here to submit a comment(http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#submitComment?R=0900006480b04c4f).
Tell FDA about:
- your injuries caused by amalgam,
- your children's exposure to mercury,
- how your mercury fillings were implanted without your informed consent,
- how bad dental mercury is for the environment,
- how deceptive FDA's dental amalgam website is, or
- any other concerns relating to mercury fillings.